Know Your Competition. Are your customers loyal, or are they playing the field?
You know your customers. You wouldn’t be where you are if you didn’t, right? But how well do you know them? You see them every day, but do you know what they are doing when they are not at your store? Where else are they shopping? And what about your competition? Who are their customers? Are they coming to your store? So really, how well do you know your customers?
What we offer.
Nielsen Scarborough data can provide you with an in depth look at your place in the market, whether that market is local, regional or national and we can cross this information among any target group of your choosing. We will show you where else your customers are shopping as well as how many of your competitors’ shoppers are visiting you. We can provide insights like shopper exclusivity as well as provide a snapshot of what your customer is doing when they are not at your store. This is more than demographic information, though we can provide that as well.
A standard competitive and marketplace analysis report includes:
- Local, regional or national insights on your customer or competition
- Call outs explaining how to read the report
- A consultation with an analyst to discuss your report.
How do I get started?
Whether you need a report, a brief executive summary or a full-blown PowerPoint Presentation, Nielsen Express Analytics gets you what you need in a hurry. Just speak with our expert analysts to find out the best deliverable for you.
- 13% of Chick-fil-A diners also dined at Domino's Pizza in the past month.
- The top grocery stores shopped in the past week among Seattle Sounders attendees are Safeway, Fred Meyer, Costco, QFC and Albertsons.
- 43% of Macy’s shoppers in Phoenix also shopped at Kohl’s, while 18% of Kohl’s shoppers also shopped at Macy's.
Click here to view an example of a Competitive and Marketplace Analysis Report or view our other deliverable examples.
To learn more about applying consumer research. VISIT CASE STUDIES »