Become a King or Queen of All Media- Understand Your Customers and Competition by Profiling Media in Your Market
Media options – from traditional to digital to social – are continuing to grow and evolve at a record pace. Changes in the ways consumers are engaging with media are also making it more challenging to determine the right media for the right group. And a cost per point (CPP) in a market is no longer the only or the most effective way to determine advertising placement. You have to look at the potential target group to quantify the efficiency of the placement, as well as the reach.
What we offer.
Our media profile insights gives you everything you need to know about the media usage of your customer or audience, including print, broadcast & cable television, radio, out-of-home, direct mail, internet and wireless. We can also show the types of activities they are doing and the events and destinations they are visiting so you can better understand your media, your consumer, your market and your opportunity.
A standard media profile report includes:
- Three to five variables related to the media you are researching
- Calls out explaining how to read the report
- A consultation with an analyst to discuss your report
How do I get started?
Choose from a variety of variables such as daypart, station or media, format, genre and more to begin your journey. Whether you need a report, a brief executive summary or a full-blown PowerPoint Presentation, Nielsen Express Analytics gets you what you need in a hurry. Just speak with our expert analysts to find out the best deliverable for you.
- 20% of Adult Contemporary Radio Listeners in San Francisco plan to purchase furniture or a mattress in the next year.
- 66% of casino visitors in Tuscan watch KOLD TV (Channel 13 CBS).
- 47% of past 3 month Sam’s Club shoppers have read at least one Sunday newspaper in the past 4 weeks.
Click here to view a Media Profile example or view our other deliverable examples.
To learn more about applying consumer research. VISIT CASE STUDIES »