- Keep your finger on the pulse of consumers where they live with Scarborough's 77 Local Market Studies. Analyze market penetration, brand loyalty, consumer trends, and other key measurements among your target customers, viewers, readers and listeners. Learn more about our Top-Tier Local Market Studies.
- Scarborough’s Mid-Tier Local Market Studies provide critical information on the shopping habits, media patterns, lifestyles and consumer demographics in mid-sized markets. This market research is a vital component of any local business strategy. Read more about our Mid-Tier Market Studies.
- Scarborough USA+, our national consumer study, provides national demographic, lifestyle, shopping and media trends. With Scarborough USA+, you can also drill down to regional and local levels, giving marketers the ability to compare and contrast local consumer trends and nuances to national statistics. View more about Scarborough USA+.
- Ciudad Hispana de Scarborough is a specialized study about Hispanic consumers. This robust database of more than 36,000 Hispanic respondents provides local, regional and national insights. Review more about our Hispanic Suite of Services.
- Scarborough and leading political data solutions provider, TargetSmart Communications have forged a data relationship to combine TargetSmart’s nationwide voter file with Scarborough’s consumer data into a single integrated data set. Use this information to analyze voter behavior and understand your desired voting group’s media influences. Learn more about Scarborough/TargetSmart Political Offering.
- This new service combines Scarborough’s local and national consumer databases with GfK MRI’s attitudinal data points into a single integrated offering. These insights will help you create effective messaging, successful products and meaningful entertainment options that better resonate with your target consumers. Learn more about Scarborough/GfK MRI Attitudinal Insights.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of consumers and competitors with Consumer Tracker. This more frequent market research reporting tool gives you the most up-to-date Scarborough data on consumer trends and demographics before it is released to the marketplace by releasing information monthly or quarterly. Learn more about Consumer Tracker.
- PRIME Lingo® is the next generation of Scarborough market research software. This web-based platform helps you unlock the power of local, regional and national consumer demographics, shopping, media, and lifestyle data anywhere you have Internet access. Learn more about PRIME Lingo® market research statistics.
- Turn Scarborough information into a ready presentation with PRIMEpoint. With the click of a button, PRIMEpoint renders raw data into a user-ready Microsoft® Powerpoint® presentation. Use PRIMEpoint to instantly create well-designed, ready-to-go sales and marketing presentations. Read more about PRIMEpoint.
- Your made-to-order marketing intelligence, the Stat Shop is a resource for purchasing customized market research data reports that help marketers explore the intricacies of the American lifestyle, consumer activities and media usage. Read more about Stat Shop's Market Research Reports.
- Uncover what drives your customer's purchasing decisions and tailor messages and products that resonate with them, when you combine Scarborough's unique local market behavior research and Nielsen's industry leading lifestyle segmentation systems, such as Nielsen PRIZM, Nielsen P$YCLE and Nielsen ConneXions. Learn more about PRIZM Segmentation Analysis.
- VALS™ enables marketers and media planning professionals to drill more deeply into consumer psyche and to analyze why consumers make purchasing decisions. The system measures consumers based on personality dimensions and demographics that motivate certain preferences and decisions. View more about VALS™.
- Scarborough's Custom Analytics services unlock the power of market research. By marrying Scarborough's in-depth American consumer trends and information to client-side marketing data, Scarborough helps you to develop greater precision in identifying profitable customers, attracting them, retaining them, crafting media and marketing strategies to target them, and even tailoring product development to suit their lifestyles. Learn more about Custom Analytics.
- Sports teams and leagues across the U.S. use Scarborough Sports Marketing to tackle tough marketing objectives. Scarborough measures detailed fan demographics, shopping, lifestyle and media information of sports fans locally, regionally and nationally. Use the insights of Scarborough Sports Marketing to increase fan bases, improve merchandise sales, develop co-branding opportunities and sponsorships, and to nurture fan loyalty. Read more about Scarborough Sports Marketing.
- Scarborough’s Multi-Market Study is the tool you need to tap into consumer trends including shopping habits, lifestyles, media behaviors and demographics across our 77 local markets in the U.S. This study yields the power to look closely at each market individually or compare and contrast markets. Get answers to your questions on the hard to reach consumers in specific local markets by creating custom geographies. The Multi-Market Study will allow you to discover a broad range of new opportunities. Review more about the Multi-Market Study.