Meet the Locals in PUERTO RICO
In 2012 Nielsen Scarborough received a request from the marketplace to measure Puerto Rico and create a consumer insights study. We responded and released a Puerto Rico research service to rave reviews.
You can use our latest Puerto Rico Study to gain a deeper understanding of the demographics, lifestyle activities, attitudes and media consumption patterns of the Puerto Rico market. Also to evaluate consumer segments and vital advertising categories such as automotive, shopping, technology, banking, telecommunications, fast food, consumer package goods and many more Puerto Rico statistics.
Nielsen Scarborough Puerto Rico statistics can be used by media, agencies and marketing professionals to generate new business, profile consumers, understand the competitive marketplace and create winning marketing plans.
This process helps users paint a richer, more vibrant portrait of the Puerto Rico lifestyle.
Measuring Puerto Rico
Our Puerto Rico research service has a projected annual sample size of 5,000 adults, and a methodology that consists of a two-phase data collection approach that uses a telephone interview and a mailed survey. Nielsen Scarborough Puerto Rico incorporates Nielsen TV viewing data with Nielsen Audio radio audience data. This is a unique attribute and benefit of using this Puerto Rico service.
The data is delivered twice a year with one release in the spring and one in the fall.
Applications of Nielsen Scarborough Puerto Rico include:
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Media Buying
- Creative Insights
Nielsen Scarborough Puerto Rico Market Trends
- 81% of Puerto Rico Millennials have health insurance.
- 32% of Puerto Rico adults use television for shopping and buying decisions.
- 56% of Puerto Rico adults access the internet.
- 32% of Puerto Rico adults are Baby Boomers.
- 36% of Puerto Rico adults own a smartphone.
SOURCE: Nielsen Scarborough Puerto Rico Study, Release 1 2013.
Puerto Rico Media Facts
How does Puerto Rico media consumption measure up?
- Puerto Rico Adults watch 34.5 hours of television per week.
- 79% of Puerto Rico adults read a printed newspaper in the past week.
- The top radio formats for Puerto Rico adults are Spanish Tropical, Pop CHR and News/Talk/Information.