Demonstrating the connection between local TV audiences and their buying behaviors is important to ensure the best ROI for television advertising budgets.
Local Buyer Reach integrates Nielsen’s industry-standard TV ratings with Scarborough local insights, auto registration and consumer credit and debit transactions, providing insights into the buying power of local television audiences in 210 Designated Metro Areas (DMAs).
This local solution helps strengthen TV buying decisions by combining viewing currency with major buyer databases to paint a holistic picture of consumer viewing and buying behavior across more than 40 key ad categories including:
- Finance/Professional Services
Local Buyer Reach reports total buyers reached by a television station within specific dayparts/categories, as well as identifies the amount that those buyers are spending per trip and in the category overall. Available via the PRIME Lingo® web-based interface as well as through various software service providers, Local Buyer Reach provides the most comprehensive connection between local consumer television viewing and buying behavior.
KEY BENEFITS FOR TV STATIONS
- Increase revenue and identify new sales opportunities by demonstrating the buying power of your station’s audience
- Justify the value of local television as part of the media mix for national advertisers
- Maximize ROI on client budgets and ensure repeat business by delivering consumers who are ready to buy
KEY BENEFITS FOR AGENCIES
- Enhance media planning and buying decisions by incorporating consumer buying power
- Maximize ROI on client budgets by delivering consumers who are ready to buy
- Consistent, representative local buying and viewing insights across 210 DMAs